Writing in a journal is a great way to get to know yourself better. Journaling on a daily basis is a great habit to start if you haven’t already.
If you constantly keep asking yourself “Who am I” then you should try these journal prompts to discover yourself deeper.
Your journal is a safe place for you to express yourself without any judgement or fear.
- Describe where you would want to be in the next 5 years.
- What would you like to achieve by this time next year?
- What qualities do you admire in yourself?
- What are the qualities do you admire in others?
- What impact would like to have on this world
- How do you want to be remembered by others?
- Where is your dream place to live?
- Do you want to have a family in the future of your own?
- What do you need to forgive yourself for?
- What past experiences still bother you
- What is the biggest mistake you have made and what lesson did you learn from it?
- What memory brings you the greatest joy
- If you couldn’t fail, what would you do
- What career do you want?
- What did you want to become when you were a child?
- What do you truly enjoy doing?
- What subject or issues are you very passionate about?
- What memories would you like to have of your younger self
- What is your greatest fear?
- What is your biggest regret in life?